A finely tuned machine- Eastwood Employees makes us tick
We want to share the great Eastwood staff with you, our customers! We’ve asked them to fill out the first five questions, and then pick 5 random questions from a “Wildcard” section of questions. We allowed them to answer these however they’d like. You’d be surprised at what some of us have to say!
1. Name and Title at Eastwood? Ivan Sadowski, Customer Contact Center Lead
2. What the heck do you do all day? Too much to list. I watch over 13 employees and assist them as needed, handle any customer issues that require a supervisors decision, each day is completely different
3. Did you come from an automotive background before Eastwood? What did you do before Eastwood?
Not exactly, I know my way around tools working with my dad doing construction, carpentry, electrical work, building stuff that way.
4. When not talking cars, tools, and restorations all day, what are a few of your hobbies?
Kicking back, relaxing, hanging with the kids, driving my wife nuts
5. What’s your favorite Eastwood product? Why?
The Dual Voltage Powder Gun, amazing how any piece of metal you want a certain color, you can powder coat and be completely satisfied with the results. This gun is an excellent hobby or even side job to make some extra cash
6. What’s your favorite thing about working for Eastwood? Talking with our Customers and hearing about which model and year of vehicle they are restoring
7. What was your first car? 1991 Buick Lesabre Custom, I now drive a 2008 Dodge Charger
8. 3 things you can’t live without and why? My wife, my smartphone, and music.
9. Other than bills, what do you find yourself spending your money on? Other than Bills, trying to save up for emergencies or vacations with the family
10. What’s your favorite Eastwood paint or powder coating color? The Gasser Green. Has just the right mix of metallic to it to really shine