Exhaust heat can really increase the overall engine bay temps and can also raise the temps inside your vehicle. A wrapping headers and exhaust pipes near the cabin of the vehicle can help keep the high temps coming off your exhaust away from the vehicle. DEI Titanium exhaust wrap has been one of the best wraps we’ve come across for keeping engine, exhaust, and radiant heat out of the cabin in your vehicle. Learn more about what makes DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap below.
DEI’s ORIGINAL Titanium exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material and woven into a proprietary weave. Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Perfect for any automotive or motorcycle application!
- Withstands 1800˚F direct/2500˚F intermittent heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- DEI HT Silicone Coating not required
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Hi-tech carbon fiber look
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
If you need to wrap your headers, exhaust or other parts of your high heat areas we suggest buying DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap for future projects.